Every day you and your spouse choose how to spend your money. Dinners out or meals at home, big vacation or a travel video, home-brewed coffee or a latte on-the-go? And every day, you choose differently, which can result in frustration, hurt feelings or even fights. Nationally-televised authors and speakers, Scott and Bethany Palmer, The Money Couple®, have dedicated their lives to helping others understand these differences and strengthen their relationships. Their book, The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, offers game-changing ideas that will permanently improve your marriage.
- Identify your spouse’s Primary and Secondary Money Personalities
- Discover if your Money Personalities are similar or different
- Relate to money squabble stories from other couples
- Learn about Opposite Dynamics™
- Tackle Financial Infidelity
- Practice The Money Dump™ and The Money Huddle™
- Handle challenges like gift-giving and holidays with The 5 Money Personalities™ Survival Guide
See eye-to-eye on daily spending decisions and acquire practical tools to discuss your differing Money Personalities so you can enjoy your money, together.
“Our greatest joy as The Money Couple is to help spouses understand the unique ways they deal with money and show them how to honor those differences and reclaim their dreams for their future together.”