|Don’t miss the “Love & Money Conference” – November 11 & 12!Click here to hear a radio promo.
Click here to read an article about the conference.
Click here to get more information.
Money affects just about every decision you make together. Helping your Money Relationship by improving your credit score is what we want to focus on in this Money Couple Minute. Your credit score is an important part of your financial picture and having a bad one can cause a lot of tension in your Money Relationship. So here are 5 tips to get your credit score back on track:
- Start as a united front. – You have to be on the same page as a couple to make this score go up. [more…]
- See what is real! – What is your score and how bad is it. This is not a time to point fingers or blame. [more…]
- Pay your bills on time!!! – You have to show consistency to bring the score up. Working on this as a couple will jump start the improvement. [more…]
- Pay them down as much as you can. – The more credit available the better your score. Pay your credit cards off but keep the credit lines open. [more…]
- Don’t cancel them as soon as you pay them off. – Often the Security Seeker in the relationship will want to [more…]
Make it Happen!
The Money Couple
Scott & Bethany Palmer