Financial Advisors Plan for the Future
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to keep your clients for life? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stand out in the sea of other Financial Advisors? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your clients telling their friends about you because you gave them something above and beyond their financial plan?
We all know that the old way of financial advising isn’t going to work. We have to go above and beyond the traditional “Needs and Dreams” approach.
Introducing Financial Advisor Ally. An innovative program that advisors have come to rely and depend on. One that enables you to:
- Differentiate yourself
- Attract more prospects
- Know your current clients better
- Recommend more suitable investments
- Offer a unique “value add”
- Keep your clients for life
This popular monthly subscription service, provides advisors all the tools you need to bring your clients into a discussion that improves their life. Just talking about their finances is boring and mundane to clients. But when you uncover, teach, and reveal something new to them – they light up.
Why Financial Advisor Ally?
Have you ever sat in an audience listening to an “expert” from the financial advising industry and heard them give suggestion after suggestion on how to connect better, sell better, and live your best life? But you know, from the bottom of your heart they had never sold a financial plan in their life. Well, so did Scott and Bethany. For over two decades, Scott and Bethany Palmer have been impacting and revolutionizing the way financial advisors do their craft. Advisors themselves, they have put together a program that connects them with their clients, engages their clients and helps keep their clients for life. This program does not interrupt your current asset gathering, inventory approach, rather, it enhances what you are currently providing. And it is now available for YOU!
What is included in Financial Advisor Ally?
Whether you want to revamp or simply enhance your client approach, Financial Advisor Ally is a comprehensive program to introduce the 5 Money Personalities into your practice. The online training you will learn how to Through the learning modules you will apply the KEEP approach to your client base.
K – Keep yourself different
E – Educate yourself
E – Embrace your clients Money Personalities
P – Proceed with Confidence
The program includes training, “how to” resources, a Co-branded Money Personality Assessment (included in the monthly subscription) and client giveaways. Your program includes:
- 5 Money Personalities Book – This best selling book will come right to your home.
- Co-branded Money Personality Assessment – you will receive your own personalized link to a Money Personality Assessment that is yours, branded with your picture, logo and message. Knowing their 2 Money Personalities gives you the insight and knowledge to approach your client in a way that will connect, educate and excite them. Once you receive the link to your personalized page you can put it on an ipad for your clients as they enter your office, embed it into your website, or send it to your clients in an email.Put it on your website and use it as a prospecting tool too. That’s right you will get their contact information for you to prospect and connect.
- A Seminar for you to use with your clients – upon completion of your training we give you the slides and tell you exactly what to say – it is a fun, interactive seminar that is great to use with prospects or existing clients.
- A Product Feature Preference chart – we have made it so simple – this chart shows you what product features each Money Personality is attracted to – you can now give your client exactly what will appeal to them.
- Quick Reference Guide – a guide that outlines the power words, the do’s and don’ts, strengths, weaknesses, summary and opposite dynamic of each Money Personality.
- Connect with Prospects templates – this easy to use letter and email template gives you all the words to approach current clients or prospect to new clients your new found knowledge that will touch their life in a whole new way.
- Connect with current clients templates – trying to find new reasons to connect with your current clients – that wait is OVER. You can use the letter and email template to reconnect with your current clients.
- Book giveaways – many like to give a 5 Money Personalities book away at their seminars or to clients as a take away. We have arranged for a discounted price of $10 per book.
- Certificate of completion – complete the online course and you can now short 20 question quiz call yourself a Money Personalities Financial Advisor.
- Access to Scott and Bethany – Your membership gives you special access to them directly so you can get any and all questions that you have answered.
Want a quick tour of Financial Advisor Ally?
We can’t wait for you to see it!
Who are the creators of Financial Advisor Ally?
With over 25 years of financial advising experience, Scott and Bethany Palmer, The Money Couple, have been entrenched into the Financial Advisor world.
Scott has been in the industry with Securities and Life Insurance Licenses for 20 years. Starting out in the retirement plan space he is now focusing on 55 and older clients with a Social Security specialty through his RIA Defined Wealth, INC.
Bethany had her book of business that included 1000 clients, beginning in 1990. She stepped out in 2000 to focus on building Envoy Financial, a TPA, Recordkeeping and Advisory firm, who specialty is serving the faith based marketplace. She has recently stepped down as President and now focuses, full time, along with Scott, on The Money Couple.
They can be seen on national TV and radio who speak internationally about healthy, wealthy relationships. With their over 25 years of financial planning experience, they launched “The Money Couple” to put an end to fights and divorce caused by money.
Scott and Bethany are authors of:
- Cents and Sensibility, How Couples Can Agree about Money
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Money
- The 5 Money Personalities, Speaking The Same Love and Money Language
- The 5 Money Conversations To Have With Your Kids At Every Age and Stage.
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling on Money, Finances & Relationships
They have worked, for the previous 3 years, on developing Financial Advisor Ally, a program that would assist, guide and direct Financial Advisors and agents to use the tools that they have used with such success, in their independent practices. The development and implementation of The 5 Money Personalities into their practices, revolutionized the way they did business and they want to help others do the same.
They are happily married, proud parents of two teenagers, and enjoy an active lifestyle in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
What is the pricing for Financial Advisor Ally?
Financial Advisor Ally has been priced to be affordable for all.
$199 set up and annual, PLUS:
$19.99 per month
$999 set up and annual, PLUS:
- 1-10 Advisors – $99 per month
- 11-20 Advisors – $179 per month
- 21-30 Advisors – $259 per month
Multiple branches – negotiable
Are Scott and Bethany available for speaking to my client appreciation dinners, conferences, or group?
Because Scott & Bethany have been Financial Advisors for many years they know how to get your client base excited about you. They do have a fee, for this service.
I would like more information about Financial Advisor Ally?
OK so you are interested in Financial Advisor Ally and would like some more information? Sign up below and we will email it to you right away!
How do I start Financial Advisor Ally?
We make it easy to sign up for Financial Advisor Ally. It’s as easy as 1-2-3
Step #1: SIGN-UP
The sign-up button below will take you to the sign up form for your subscription to Financial Advisor Ally.
Step #2: SET UP
We will email you your username and password. This will give you access to your portal. Additionally, we will email you a custom link with access to your co-branded Money Personality Assessment. This link can be embedded in your website or email, directing current or prospective clients to your co-branded Money Personality Assessment.
Step #3: SERVE
Every time a customer fills out your assessment, we’ll send you their contact information. A great tool for your current or prospective clients.