Divorce Proof Your Church!
What if your church could end the destruction of marriages and build unbreakable unity among husbands and wives?
Be the church with practical, proven tools to fortify marriages and experience cheerful (no joke) giving.
Jesus prayed for all believers, “I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one…May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” John 17:22-23
What if your church stood out to the world? What if they saw a difference? A unity among believers and husbands and wives. A church maturing indestructible marriages.
What if you could “divorce proof” your church?
Build indestructible, storm-weathering marriages. But how?
Start with their money. Money touches every decision a couple makes – from the $5 cup of coffee to the $50,000 car. And when the two don’t see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, that’s when arguments turn into ugly, toxic fights that leave both feeling hurt and angry. Also Money is the #1 cause of divorce in America and the Christian church percentage is, unfortunately, hardly different. Obviously, something needs to change.
The Marriage Wise Church is a program designed to fortify relationships, instill unity, and build healthy, wealthy relationships.
Couples from your church, both married and engaged, benefit from practical, interactive sessions addressing topics like:
- communication differences
- dealing with money criticism
- understanding personal money differences
- and making relationships mutually fulfilling
Your couples won’t receive dry, formal teaching and will NOT suffer through the same old finger-pointing about budgets or a financial plan. This is a fun program of discovery and discussions helps build the love relationship God designed and your couples dream of.
Whether engaged or married 50 years – they will get solutions they can use. Our goal is to help marriages by discussing money, not the other way around. Relationships come first. What good is a sound budget and a fat savings account if your couples are growing distant and fearful in their relationships? There is no amount of money worth more than a healthy, positive relationship between a husband and wife. And no stronger testimony to a hurting world.
Be the church that ends divorce.
Meet the founders of the Marriage Wise Church
Scott and Bethany Palmer, The Money Couple, are happily married, proud parents, and committed Christians on national TV and radio who speak internationally about healthy, wealthy relationships. With over 25 years of financial planning experience, they launched “The Money Couple” to put an end to fights and divorce caused by money. Scott and Bethany are authors of:
- Cents and Sensibility, How Couples Can Agree about Money
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Money
- The 5 Money Personalities, Speaking The Same Love and Money Language
- The 5 Money Conversations To Have With Your Kids At Every Age and Stage.
As financial advisors they worked primarily with ministries, and employees of churches and nonprofits. Scott is honored to serve as an Elder for New Life Church in Colorado Springs. Their commitment to God, passion to save marriages, and financial experience offers your church a key to cracking the code on divorce and ensuring a legacy of healthy marriages and families.
He said. She said.
If the wife thinks they should give 10% to the church and the husband thinks they should give nothing to the church how much do they give?
That’s right Nothing.
How do we start the Marriage Wise Church program?
While this program is a complete package – you may decide that one, two, three, or all four of the formats work best for your church. Take a look at the program options and fill out the contact form and one of our Specialists will contact you to answer any questions and discuss which value-packed, affordable option is right for you.
- Guest Speakers – Skilled, humorous, inspiring speakers in venues as large as Women of Faith to more intimate settings Scott & Bethany make a lasting impression. One host said, “Of the guests we’ve booked so far this year, the Palmers were the best. We look forward to a return visit. Their energy, tag-team interview approach and of course information was right on point.” Presentation lengths and topics vary based on your church’s needs. Popular presentations include: The Marriage You’ve Always Wanted, 5 Steps to Relationship Prosperity, and 10 Ways To Mess Up Your Kids
- Marriage Retreat – Scott & Bethany provide warmth, laughter, and practical sessions with proven results for healthier, wealthier relationships. Who better to speak to husbands and wives, than a helpful, happy husband and wife?
- Sermon or Sunday Speaker – Engaging and at home in front of a body of believers, Scott & Bethany provide a fresh, memorable option for your pulpit. Have a weekend where your pastor is out of town? Scott & Bethany will bring your congregation a Christ-centered, game-changing relationship message.
- Small Group Leader Training – Scott & Bethany’s popular Small group Study called The 5 Money Personalities Speaking the Same Love and Money Language has impacted thousands of churches. Scott & Bethany train your group of leaders, giving them experienced insight, helpful ideas, encouragement, and answer any questions they may have.
The Money Couple in action
What are couples saying about the Marriage Wise Church?
David & Heather
Engaged couple, David & Heather approach money in a similar way, but learned their differences and how that will affect their life together.
Jamie & Steve
Married for 15 years, Jamie and Steve look at money differently but now have a way to come together and stop fighting.
John & Judy
Married for 35 years, John and Judy learn it’s more than just a budget and numbers, it’s all about the relationship.